We specialize in creating custom trips, which can be tailored to suit the goals of your class. As an example, here is a proposed itinerary that may work well for your school. Again, trip length and activities can be modified to suit your class goals and budget. Contact us to find a good fit for your students.
A short list of the possibilities:
- Mauna Kea Sunset and World Class Stargazing
- Coastal Walk and Tide Pool Exploration at Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park
- Kamilo Beach Marine Debris Clean-up with Camping at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach
- Ke Kai Ola Marine Mammal Rehabilitation Center
- Backpacking trip to Waimanu Valley
- Kona Coffee Farm Tour
- Whale Watching
Aren’t your students so excited for their class trip? Give them an experience they’ll never forget. We understand what a special time it is for students, teachers, and parents.